Best-seller Kurta, Not a Tunic in vibrant Fuchsia. This style remixes the traditional Kurta with a feminine and relaxed vibe. This day-to-evening, sultry silk charmeuse top skims the body in all the right places when cinched with the belt. It also features extra high slits for ease of movement and versatility.
Windowpane tie-dye is a 24-hr long process using glass blocks folded between layers of fabric to create this dynamic pattern. The full process is done manually and takes about 7-10 blocks per fabric piece dyed.
Designed in New York. Made in India.
– Loose-fitting top
– High-low hemline
– Pull-on with button closure at front
– Drop shoulders
– Sleeve cuffs extend past wrists
– High slits on the body with overlapping front/back panels
– Adjustable tie belt that is removable
– Belt loops hidden at sides
– True to size
– Kay is 5'9" wearing a size S
– Product measurements for Small: chest is 42.5", front body length is 26 1/4"
– Self: 100% Silk
– Silk Charmeuse (washed silk)
– Hand wash in cold water
– Remove belt before washing
– Line dry
– Do not dry clean
Adding product to your cart