Anga Remix Silk Midi length dress in a bold fuchsia Windowpane tie-dye technique. An easy relaxed fit finished with a grosgrain ribbon tie belt. This style is seasonless and can be worn layered styled for the changing seasons.
Windowpane tie-dye is a 24-hr long process using 2 sizes of glass blocks folded between layers of fabric to create this dynamic pattern. The full process is done manually and takes about 7-10 blocks per fabric piece dyed.
Designed in New York. Made in India.
– Mid-calf length
– Elastic waistband
– Adjustable removable tie belt
– Functioning Pockets
– True to size
– Kay is 5'9" and wearing a size 4
– Dress length is 48" from High point shoulder
– Self: 100% Silk, Lining: 100% Poly
– Silk habotai
– Hand wash in cold water (like colors)
– Line dry
– Do not dry clean
Adding product to your cart