Whirling top is a cotton stripe silhouette both playful and easy to wear. It features panels of circular-cut fabric which gives it drama without bulkiness. The neck is adorned with shisha embroidery with an overlay of navy chiffon for added texture. Pairs well with the Proper Trouser.
A hand embroidery mirror-work technique using real glass mirror, threadwork, and sequins. Mirror-work dates back to the 17th century originating in India but also is very common throughout Southern Pakistan, Afghanistan and nomadic tribes in India.
Designed in New York. Made in India.
– Loose-fitting top
– Asymmetric hemline
– Pull-on with zipper closure at back neck
– Embroidered stand collar
– Seamed circular panels that creates volume
– True to size
– Kay is 5'9" and wearing a size S
– Product measurements for Small: chest is 37", front body length is 27 1/2"
– Self: 100% Cotton
– Seasonless cotton stripe shirting
– Cold water hand wash
– Line dry
– Dry Clean
Adding product to your cart