Chaak Gown is a full-length dress in a bold fuchsia, mint green, and lavender tie-dye technique. This style features wrap skirt detail with high slits and encased elastic at the waist. It's incredibly comfortable and easy to move in. For an effortless evening look, take the Chaak on vacation, on an evening soiree, or attending a wedding.
This is a hand-dyed resist process, it involved tieing the fabric throughout and dipping it in 3 colors within a panel. The full process is done manually in panels.
Designed in New York. Made in India.
*Producing in limited quantities. This dress has a longer lead-time, please inquire about estimated delivery dates at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Full length, Back skirt is floor length
– Bodice is now fixed at sides, not wrapping (original version wrapped)
– Back invisible zipper
– Elastic waistband
– Fixed Wrap skirt with side slits (midi-thigh height of slit)
– Skirt is designed to have a built in lining under front skirt for coverage
– True to size
– Kay is 5'9" and wearing a size 4
– Dress front length is 54" from High point shoulder
– Dress back length is longer than the front (by about 1.5")
– Waist has stretch (can stretch +1" comfortably)
– Self: 100% Silk, Lining: 100% Poly
– Silk charmeuse
– Hand wash in cold water (separately)
– Line dry
– Do not dry clean
Adding product to your cart