Jama Remix is a maxi-length cotton stripe shirtdress. Jama Remix's relaxed fit and styling can transform easily from a stand-alone piece to a layering piece (worn over pants if that's your vibe). Sculptural sleeve with tucks at sleeve opening for added volume.
Fit is easy through the waist and volume in the skirt. Inspired by the Central Asian/South Asian roots of the Jama coat.
Styled with the Sculpted Shalwar pant in Navy. This style was photographed in the New York Times Style section on Nyla.
Zardosi hand-embroidery technique. A traditional technique dated back to the Mughal period passed through the generation of Karighars (skilled embroidery craftspeople).
Zardosi hand-embroidery is also in Kurta, Not a Tunic.
– Cutaway neckline
– Stand collar
– Button-down closure
– Embroidered sleeves
– Functioning pockets
– Pleats along waist seam to give fullness to skirt
– Curved hi-low waist seam; waist is not fitted to the body
– The armhole is like a raglan to accommodate broad or narrow shoulders
– True to size
– Kay is 5'9" and wearing a size 4
– Dress Length is 48 1/2" from high point shoulder (just above ankles/mid calf)
– Self: 100% Cotton
– Cold water, machine wash or hand wash
– Line dry
Adding product to your cart