Where are you from? sweatshirt in Olive is a gender-neutral oversized sweatshirt that features "The Motherland" silk-screened and embroidered on the front body. High slit openings at sides, layers well over the Kurta Not a Tunic.
Silk-screen print layered with hand embroidery. Treatments are all made by hand. Chevron stitching along seams.Designed in New York in collaboration with Amanda Rios. Made in India.
– Round crew neck
– Oversized silhouette
– Drop shoulders
– High side slits (open sides) with trim detail at slit opening
– Print and Embroidery detail on front body
– Embroidered patch on sleeve
– Embroidered detail on seaming
– Fits slightly large, designed to be oversized.
– Designed for all genders.
– Size down if slimmer look desired
– Kay is 5'9" and wearing a size S
– Self: 100% Cotton, fleece lined
– Cold water, machine wash or hand wash (inside out)
– Line dry
Adding product to your cart