Best-seller Kurta, Not a Tunic remixes the traditional details of a Kurta blending menswear-inspired details with a relaxed vibe. This versatile silhouette also features extra high slits and hidden belt loops to cinch the waist with the grosgrain belt at the back.
Zardosi hand-embroidery technique. A traditional technique dated back to the Mughal period passed through the generation of Karighars (skilled embroidery craftspeople).
– Loose-fitting top
– High-low hemline
– Pull-on with button closure at front
– Drop shoulders
– Embroidered sleeves
– Sleeve cuffs extend past wrists
– High slits on the body with overlapping front/back panels
– Adjustable tie belt that is removable
– Belt loops hidden at sides
– True to size
– Kay is 5'9" and wearing size S
– Product measurements for Small: chest is 42.5", front body length is 26 1/4"
– Self: 100% Cotton
– Seasonless cotton stripe shirting
– Cold water, machine wash or hand wash (inside out)
– Remove belt before washing.
– Line dry
Adding product to your cart